I am a Postdoctoral Instructor at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Texas at Austin. Previously, I was a S.E.W. Visiting Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics of the University of California, San Diego.
I completed my Ph.D. at the Mathematics Department of Stanford University in 2018 under the guidance of Professor Jun Li. Before that, I completed my undergraduate studies at Trinity College, University of Cambridge in 2012.
My main research interests span Donaldson-Thomas theory and other enumerative theories of Calabi-Yau manifolds, moduli spaces and stacks of sheaves and complexes, derived categories and derived algebraic geometry, and logarithmic geometry.
- Stabilizer Reduction for Derived Stacks and Applications to Sheaf-Theoretic Invariants, joint with Jeroen Hekking and David Rydh. Submitted. [arXiv: 2209.15039] [PDF]
- Virtual Riemann-Roch Theorems for Almost Perfect Obstruction Theories. manuscripta mathematica (to appear). [arXiv: 2207.14397] [PDF]
- The d-critical structure on the Quot scheme of points of a Calabi-Yau 3-fold, joint with Andrea Ricolfi. Submitted. [arXiv: 2106.16133] [PDF]
- Cosection Localization and Vanishing for Virtual Fundamental Classes of D-Manifolds. Advances in Mathematics, Volume 398, 2022, 108232. [Journal] [MR4383010] [arXiv: 2007.14023] [PDF]
- Localizing Virtual Structure Sheaves for Almost Perfect Obstruction Theories, joint with Young-Hoon Kiem. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, Volume 8, 2020, e61. [Journal] [MR4190061] [arXiv: 2007.06820] [PDF]
- Generalized Donaldson-Thomas Invariants of Derived Objects via Kirwan Blowups. Submitted. [arXiv: 2005.13768] [PDF]
- K-Theoretic Generalized Donaldson-Thomas Invariants, joint with Young-Hoon Kiem. International Mathematics Research Notices (IMRN), 2022, pp. 2123--2158. [Journal] [arXiv: 1912.04966] [PDF]
- Generalized Donaldson-Thomas Invariants via Kirwan Blowups, joint with Young-Hoon Kiem and Jun Li. Journal of Differential Geometry (to appear). [arXiv: 1712.02544] [PDF]
Other (Artificial Intelligence, Combinatorics)
- Categorical Semantics of Compositional Reinforcement Learning, joint with G. Bakirtzis and U. Topcu. Submitted. [arXiv: 2208.13687] [PDF]
- Shutout Games on Graphs, joint with Alexandru Cioba. Mathematika, volume 61 (2015), issue 03, pp. 523-530. [Journal] [MR3415639] [PDF]
- Generalized Donaldson-Thomas Invariants via Kirwan Blowups Stanford Ph.D. thesis.
- Cohomology of Coherent Sheaves on Complex Algebraic Varieties and Hodge Theory Cambridge Part III essay on Serre's GAGA theorems, Grothendieck's algebraic de Rham theory and Hodge theory.